As I discussed in the previous post: Human Dynamics: A Principle Approach, there are 3 Centers for personality.
- Physical (15% of the population)
- Mental (5% of the population)
- Emotional (80% of the population)
And there are 5 major Personality Dynamics:
- Mental (Mental-Physical)
- Emotional Subjective (Emotional-Physical)
- Emotional Objective (Emotional-Mental)
The Physical Center is the more systematic, or more fuctional mindsets of the three.
- The Physical Principle is associated with the body and the translation into action of what is thought and felt. It is expressed in a person’s capacities for:
Physically centered people are usually pragmatic and often see to it that tasks are completed to their fullest. They experience everything and are systematic in their thinking.
- systematic (by a comprehesive process of gathering, linking, and seeing the interconnections among relevant data)
I’d like to highlight the qualities of the Physical-Mental