To sweep in the month of June, I decided to finally upgrade to the 2.2 branch of the WordPress 2.x Tree, from the 2.0.x Tree.
This was a major upgrade compared to the previous maintenance releases. As some of my personal theme’s tags were deprecated and thus rendered useless.
Add to the fact there was a database update. (Big deal)
It took some cleaning up, but I got it to where the sidebar looks normal again.
The good news is my Category Descriptors are working as expected (this is a first)
Now when you browse the categories, you see my intended Category Description. Which is nice.
I’m sure there is some tweaks I missed, so as always, ping me for any concerns you, the reader, see.
(Also, due to so many complaints, I turned off the Bad Behavior anti-spam defense. So things should be back to “normal”, at least for you.)